Trish McEvoy Makeup Planner ❤

| On :
Well hello there, would like to write about an unusual purchase I made, it's the Trish McEvoy Petite Makeup Planner, yes a makeup planner? It's a makeup bag in other words but designed differently to a normal makeup bag. It is a customizable makeup organiser basically, sounds complicated haha.



I think it is quite handy, you can put all your day to day makeup in one place, easy to find and easy to fit quite a lot of products in aswell! It has different size brush sleeves but I use them to hold my mascara's and eyeliner and my concealers! It's instantly accessible and also it as a removable pouch to put what ever you like in it!



I am not really a massive fan of Trish McEvoy, I find her makeup is over priced but I think this is a really good purchase, the only thing about this is the price of course! It was £33.00! That is quite a lot for just makeup case and you don't get any products with it as well! So the planner is okay but I wouldn't say it's amazing but it does the job.



I'll give this a 3/5, just because of the price to be honest. All my products in my case is not Trish McEvoy. I carry in the brush holder bit, the MAC mineralize concealer, MAC prep+prime highlighter, Chanel mascara and They're real Benefit mascara & also dandelion lipgloss from Benefit too! & in the pouch I carry my MAC espresso eyeshadow that I use for my eyebrows, a Sleek duo blusher and a small MAC slim mirror!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9