Stila - "Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick" ♥

| On :
As you may all know, I am a lipstick addict, so I want to tell you my new favourite lip products! They are from Stila and it is called "Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick". Stila is a brand I am currently loving at the moment! So their liquid lipsticks, I hear you ask why are they so amazing? I'll tell you..



These lovely products is a creamy matte, definitely full coverage lip colour! It is also definitely a long-lasting colour and stays in place all day, it does what it says! Which I am very impressed about! The texture is lush and doesn't feel like you have any product on your lips. I have been looking for a lipstick that doesn't bleed and this product does NOT bleed or transfer, perfect!



I can not express how amazing the pigment is in these lipsticks, and so lovely and bold! The colour you see in the tube is exactly the same colour that you will get on your lips. If you love dramatic and you love bright colour lips, then I suggest you buy these! You will not be disappointed!

The colours I have are, "Fiore" which is a very bright pink! "Carina" which is a gorgeous bright coral-orange and then "Bellissima" which is a nude pink! All the shades are original different and you can fall in love with all of them!



The product when applied starts of creamy and then quickly dries to an a very matte finish! I love matte lipsticks The formula is thick enough that only one coat application does the trick, which is really good because then your product will last longer. Just to let you know it is NOT a stain.

So thought I would do a test and see if it Stays All Day! & the answer is YES! A very big yes, I ate and drank all day without having to top up, it stayed on as if I reapplied it throughout the day, the colour stays very true and vibrant all day! What other lipstick does this? By the end of the day you need a good makeup remover to fully remove the product which does show that it is good staying power.



For £15.00, it is definitely worth it! Definitely recommend to everyone

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9