Stila - "Convertible Colour" Dual Lip & Cheek Cream ♥

| On :
Hello lovelies! Thought I would write a review about the Stila Convertible Colour Dual Lip & Cheek Creams. I have to two of them because thought I would treat myself! I have been eyeing these products up recently and having a play with them in work! So finally purchased them a few weeks ago.



So these lovely convertible products are made to give you a pretty flush of colour on your lips and cheeks! I personally only use them mostly on the cheeks, especially these colours I bought but I do want the whole range! It is a 2 in 1 sheer tint product.



I bought "Fuchsia" & "Gladiola", quite unusual names! Totally opposite in colours. These are creamy and quite pigmented but when applied it is sheer and blends in perfectly as a blush and is moisturising and long lasting on the lips! At the moment I like wearing more of a natural look so these really suit me.

Quick and easy to apply, if your using it has a blush. Just put some on your fingers and gently pat some on your cheeks and then you can carry on using your fingers or you can use a foundation brush or a stippling brush, in my case I use the Real Techniques Expert Brush and gently blend it into your cheeks.



I love "Gladiola" because it is part of my coral collection, bright orange and it suits my skin tone! "Fuchsia" is growing on me but just slightly too bright pink for my skin tone but I think in summer it looks fab!



The packaging is cute and lightweight, easy to carry around! Pretty floral design on the front that is eye catching. Also comes with a compact mirror so you can use on the go. It costs £16 which I think is such a good price and it is such good quality! I would definitely recommend these to everyone!
2 comments on "Stila - "Convertible Colour" Dual Lip & Cheek Cream ♥"
  1. I think I need these in my life.... From what you've said I have to get them!!! You should try the topshop Creme blushes they are so good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gladiola, I have it myself and the colour is gorgeous!

    http://lucyabigailsmith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9