Sleek Face Form Contouring & Blush ♥

| On :
Prepare yourself for a gorgeous product from Sleek! It is a three in one contour kit with a contour powder, highlighter and a bronzer things can't get better than that. There is four shades you can purchase, from fair, light, medium and dark, I purchased the medium because of my olive/tanned skin tone.



This is what you get in the palette;
Contouring Powder, this is a a brown (quite darkish for a reason to create contour) matte powder, ideal for contouring for the cheeks, forehead and nose. It is really blendable and easy to work with on the skin. It is very pigmented so if your using a brush to blow any excess off the bristles to prevent a big blob of dark powder in one area! done this many times You can apply with any brush your comfortable contouring with.

Highlighting Powder is gorgeous! It's so lush and frosty like soft and gentle from MAC but better in my eyes!, yet light on the skin. The shimmer is just enough so it is not overpowering on your skin. This illuminates key facial features, where the light catches area of your face naturally such as; upper cheekbone, length of the nice, chin, under your eyebrow, high points of your forehead and so on!

Bronzing Powder is lovely and soft with a hint of shimmer! I use this as a blusher to be honest, and not all over because it may look to shimmery all over as I like my matte bronzers. If I was to use this as a bronzer, I would apply it to wear the sun would naturally hit on my skin.



So what do I actually think of this product? Mmm I actually think this is the best value of money that I have spent on a three in one compact, it was £10 I think maybe cheaper from superdrug! Sleek do, do amazing products and I did want to buy pretty much everything I seen but anyway getting off subject there haha. It is amazing, the pigment is perfect, the packaging is just sleeksee what I did there> I use this product all the time and it hasn't really budged or looked like it has been used, amazing purchase!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9