Q&A ❤

| On :
Thought I would do a Q&A post, just so I can interact and talk to you lovely followers! Also I did this because it looks like a good post to write about and it would be interesting, if it goes well might make it a monthly thing yay .. I am going to do roughly eight questions, but knowing me, could end up being fifteen!

Here goes..

Question One; by blossomdrop on instagram.
Do you have any pets?
Yeah, I have two! I have my little black scottish terrier called Floyd & I have a water dragon which is a lizard that I keep in my bedroom called Ieri (i-ri) it is like a Jamaican name haha! I have quite a funny video where my puppy comes into my room and sees my lizard in the tank and barks and runs away haha.. silly puppy!

Question Two; by itsgeorgiapaige on instagram.
What's your favourite MAC shade of lipstick?
Mmm that's a hard one! I have to many shades that I love but I have a few favourites, but I think my all time favourite would be Snob! Such a lovely girly bright pink. Although I do love Russian Red & Rubywoo!

Question Three; by houseofbari on instagram.
What's your favourite brand for palettes?
Well I haven't got that many palettes to be honest, have a few MAC but at the moment I like the Stila palettes, I have "In the light" & "In the garden" palette, they are neutral, bronze, greeny palettes! The pigment is really good and they last a long time too!

Question Four; by jodie_weston on instagram.
What are your top five all time beauty must haves?
Oo that's such a good question haha it's going to be difficult to answer because I have so much stuff but I think of it has, what things do I always have to use everyday! Right so i will do it in two parts, because beauty could mean makeup or skincare, so for makeup part. I have to have MAC mineralize concealer, They're Real mascara from Benefit & Chanel waterproof mascara, currently loving the Sleek triple contour/bronze palette and I can't say a foundation because I have to many favourites so my fifth and final top beauty must have is going to be the Espresso eyeshadow from MAC that I use to fill in my eyebrows, I wouldn't know what I would without that product!

Beauty wise, I need my Clinique Facial Soap in extra mild, Clarifying Lotion 1 and the Dramatically different lotion! I love Superdefense moisturiser from Clinique! I definitely need my MAC fix+ spray is a must have and last but not least MAC volcanic exfoliator!

Question Five; by freebirdsoul on instagram
Are YSL lipsticks worth the money?
No not at all, I don't think any lipstick is worth than £20, even that is to high! I do think YSL lipsticks are really good quality but not for £23-£24.50? I do love YSL's colour range though!

Question Six; by idk_its_sophie on instagram
What item of makeup could you not live without
Oooo tricky, probably mascara as long as my eyebrows were waxed haha! Couldn't live without mascara..

Question Seven; by isabellekellyxx on instagram
What is your favourite drugstore and high street makeup brand?
Mmm drugstore makeup would have to be Rimmel&Maybelline for mascaras and bits and bobs and my high street would be probably MAC and Estee Lauder as I work for them haha!

Question Eight; by annewillx
When did you start getting into makeup? & What was your first high street makeup purchase?
I have always enjoyed makeup since I can remember but it started when I was 17/18 and it got obsessive and I kept buying loads and loads of makeup just constantly haha! I am still obsessed now, I would buy it if it looks pretty and I don't actually intend to use it :| haha oops. & my first was MAC lipstick in Snob and it is still my favourite!

Thank you for all your interesting questions, next month hope theres more, love you all amigas
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9