Hervana Blush by Benefit ♥

| On :
Here's another little pretty box by Benefit! I am obsessed with these boxed blush's just because they are so pretty and eye catching. Hervana blush was quite raved about product that I was told.



Hervana is a blush that as four different colours that you blend together to make a perfect pretty pink! Swirls of lovelyness four shades are called "Lucky Shell", "Divine Peach", "Heavenly Rose" and "Berry Delight".

This blush smells absolutely gorgeous such a light floral scent that isn't overpowering, definitely fits the blush.



Hervana is a beautiful blend of colour, it is so wearable for most skin tones and it is a very natural everyday blush I would say, because it isn't overly pigmented! It gives a healthy looking flush of colour on the cheeks! Very easy to blend and also you can build the intensity of colour you want.



This blush is not that long lasting on my skin but it's not that bad. The texture of this blush is ultra soft that I love! It comes with a gorgeous little blush that is so easy to bring around with you to top up your cheeks! The packaging and name is gorgeous and original!



It is £23.50 to purchase from any Benefit counter! I would say it's a must for your makeup collection, what do you think?
2 comments on "Hervana Blush by Benefit ♥"
  1. Thank you, finally validation! After hearing so much praise for these little blush boxes I bought one - $36 in Canada! - and I have been disappointed with it mainly because it is not long lasting on the skin. I like to always have a blush flush and this just doesn't deliver for me. I don't mind having to reapply during the day, which is the only reason I didn't return it, but for the money Benefit charges staying power should be a given.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't really long lasting on my skin either which is a shame because it is a lovely product, the prices are pretty expensive considering it doesn't last a good few hours!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9