Summer Favourites ♥

| On :
Thought I would do a twist and do a favourite summer products post and just make it quite simple and summery!

To be quite honest if you live in england then you probably know that summer this year hasn't been.. well summery and bright, we have had our hot and lovely days here and there but I could of done with more of them, well anyway this post is going to be about my favourite summer products and you might see in the pictures below it is all coral, because I think coral in the sun is such a beautiful colour, it makes us look glowing, radiant and bright!



In that little beautiful makeup mess you can see that I adore;
Coralista Blush by Benefit
Cha Cha Tint by Benefit
Hot Coral Nail Varnish by Estee Lauder
Vegas Volt Lipstick by MAC
Chanel Waterproof Mascara by Chanel
Face & Body Foundation by MAC
Mineralise Skin Finish Natural by MAC



You are probably wondering why these products Ashleigh?

Coralista Blush and Cha Cha Tint by Benefit are in my previous blog posts so if you want more information just pop below and have a read so I won't go in much detail! But the reason I LOVE these in summer is because of their colour! Coral can never go wrong in the summer, the pigment in these products are amazing and they definitely give such a glowing look on the skin and when the sun hits it, it looks double amazing!

Hot Coral Nail Varnish by Estee Lauder is beautiful, the best thing about it is that it dries on the nails so so quick, thats a good thing when you need a quick paint in a rush to go out! The colour again is a coral, it suits any skin tone but I think if you have a slight tan or deeper complexion it definitely brings the colour out in the sun! You have to love bright nails

Moving onto the MAC products, I will start with Face & Body Foundation the reason I picked this foundation for the summer weather is because if you want to a little bit of coverage then this is a good foundation, it isn't thick or heavy on the skin. Gives you that coverage you want lightly. It's nice in the summer, looks natural and healthy.

The next MAC product is the Mineralise Skin Finish Natural, I used this has a powder foundation/bronzer instead of wearing a liquid foundation! I mainly used this when I went on holiday just because it stayed on and didn't look heavy or melt off like liquid one could do. It's light coverage so it does look very natural on the skin, but lovely to add abit of colour to your skin. I have wrote about these to products in more information, just click may on the right and it's in there



Last but not least MAC product is one of my favourite lipsticks! Vegas Volt oooo this is gorgeous, long lasting and just a perfect glossy finish, perfect for summer!

& theres the Chanel Waterproof Mascara which again previously wrote more information in my previous blog post! You can't go wrong with a waterproof mascara in the summer, it's a must have! It doesn't smudge, doesn't wear off and it makes your eyelashes look fab and long!

I would recommend every single product for summer that I have mentioned! Absoloutely love them all!

2 comments on "Summer Favourites ♥"
  1. Love your blog, really amazing! I love MAC and benefit's products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and most definitely :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9