Estee Lauder Blush - Peach Passion ♥

| On :
Another golden luxury product. Well this is an Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush in "Peach Passion". I instantly fell in love with this blush, probably one of my favourites! It is such a pretty peachy blush but not to girly. Can wear it any occassion, anywhere and any season. Most girls would wear this colour because it is adaptable to everyone. No matter what makeup you wear whether it is natural or dramatic or somewhere in between, this blush would finish each look. I think everyone needs a peachy colour blush somewhere in their makeup bag.



Peach Passion is a shimmer blush, with a little hint of peach and a gold sheen. In my opinion I think this blusher makes every natural makeup look radiant and glowing. It is a simple shade, the powder is soft and silky on the skin and quite easy to blend, also you can build it up to the intensity you want. It lasts a good few hours which is a bonus for me.



The packaging is absolutely gorgeous! As you probably all know I love gold packaging I love the simplicity and the luxury look it has. The casing is sturdy and if you was to drop it, your blusher is kept safe from smashing I believe. You get such a good amount of blush, which I think is fab. You also get a mini brush, as it is good quality, it doesn't pick a alot of product up on the brush for me.



It costs £24, you can buy it pretty much anywhere now at an Estee Lauder counter or on the website. I would recommend this blusher just because the colour is beautiful and if your not sure what shade blush to go for, definitely try this colour first.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9