Daisy by Marc Jacobs ♥

| On :
Just a little story before I write about this beautiful fragrance, I actually won this fragrance in my work, I did 110% over my week target on counter and the store was doing incentives and they said I was allowed a full size fragrance tester, so I managed to get a full size 'Daisy' by Marc Jacob fragrance how amazing

This perfume is so lovely, most people I know love this perfume! It smells so natural and light, I love that it is a subtle scent but it lasts for absolutely ages! For such a light fragrance it stays on for hours. I prefer fragrances that are light and delicate rather than strong, statement perfumes.



It is a young and fresh fragrance, very feminine but not in a sexy way. I love that it is so easy to wear and just a really nice smell. It's slightly fruity with a hint of floral. Wild strawberry, grapefruit yum & then with some violet leaves, jasmine and gardenia! Such a lovely blend and sheer. Its quite interesting that an actual daisy flower hasn't really any scent to it. Although this perfume does a lovely job of thinking that a daisy would smell like this perfume, with it's lightness, summer scent. I do love that it has a hint of vanilla too, I do love me some vanilla.



I absolutely adore the packaging, it is perfection. So pretty and girly and the bottle alone would attract me to purchase it.

1 comment on "Daisy by Marc Jacobs ♥"
  1. I definitely need to get this :) thanks for the review ♡

    Xoxo, Annika

    http://thejournalite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9