An Apology ❤

| On :
Hi there ladies (and gents if reading this), sorry I have disappeared for a month and a bit but I am now back, there isn't a reason why I just left, I just did. I just stopped doing my blog and my beauty pictures on instagram too, but I can say I am back and I apologise for leaving you all, terrible person I am but there will be more posts about more of my products and please suggest some if you would like me to write about it, I would be happy to do so!

Actually I lied, with that disappearance I was away for a week in July to Malia with my beaut girlies, and I really miss the sun, the sea and the pool and just the sunbathing but anyway.. stop daydreaming theres an excuse for a week.

Again, theres no need to worry hehee, I'm back and ready to fill your feed with exciting new purchases and beauty products of mine so be prepared little ones!

Bye bye for now
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9