Yves Saint Laurent - Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation ❤

| On :
Hello lovely people, I am going to try and post a new blog everyday at least. I thought I would share my thoughts on the Yves Saint Laurent (usually known as YSL), Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation in BD50.



The texture of this foundation is quite a thick for a liquid based foundation but not that much because it blends with ease. It covers very well without masking and it does give a natural yet high coverage finish. The formula is free of opaque powders so therefore it doesn't give you a cakey look. It is a weightless foundation so if you prefer a high coverage foundation but doesn't feel like you have it on then this is a plus for you! BUT also if you prefer to have something a little bit lighter in terms of coverage then it can happen with this foundation.



I matched up to shade BD50 because naughty me, I have been going on the sunbed because it helps with my eczema and therefore, I went for a darker shade for the summer and so it matches my tan. The shade is very glowing and warm and it gives a sunkissed look! I am really happy with this colour because it matches perfectly. It brightens my skin tone and it does give a instant luminous and flawless finish.



I think the real technique brush's work wonders with this foundation, the buffing brush and/or the face expert brush. These brushes give a perfect flawless finish. Also the only thing about this foundation is it's quite 'wet' on the face so you do need to add a tiny bit of powder just to set it in place but it still gives a lovely dewy look, which I love on my skin.

You can buy this beautiful product at any YSL counter, in mostly any store! It is quite expensive at £29 but it is worth it, you get a decent size and it has a great formula! If you want to try this then do get a colour match and a free sample..

Have you tried YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation, what are do you think?

2 comments on "Yves Saint Laurent - Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation ❤"
  1. I've been thinking about splurging to get it, however I do have dry skin. Would you recommend this foundation for dryer skin?
    xx Amber
    lovely-notions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really dry skin and this foundation doesn't accentuate the dryness, it's quite nice ans it does leave a dewy look, again that helps with dryer skins :) xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9