Stila - "In The Light" Eyeshadow Palette ❤

| On :
I love this palette personally, I love this because of the colour range! I don't own Urban Decay Naked palettes, yet so when I come across this Stila palette in work, I thought I am going to get this. I do really want the Urban Decay Naked palettes though! Anyways back to the Stila palette.. Second thing I like is the quality of the eyeshadows, they are easy to blend, creamy and soft! They are highly pigmented and just perfect really. Also you get a lovely Stila smudgestick eyeliner! These liners are full of pigment and you can pretty much do what you like with these! You can smudge it, line it, turn it into a base for eyeshadow and within seconds or smudging it or doing it how you like it, it will stay there until you wash it off, yes.. that's right it will STAY there! The shade is "Damsel! for the smudgestick and it is like a dark matte brown!

I need to start wearing brown as a eyeliner, I always wear black, time for a change?



With this palette you can create so many different looks for pretty much ANY occasion! Every colour you could apply any every bit of your eye from you inner corner, to your crease etc! Ah it's amazing.



These eyeshadows can create a natural look for an everyday style to a dramatic look for night time. The only colour I don't really use and wouldn't like it on my eyes is the "Night Sky" it's grey/blue, a blue toned grey and I feel it too much for my skin tone. Maybe I just need to wear it more, I don't know? It's amazing value for money! It is £25 for 10 good sized eyeshadows with great quality and eyeliner! Which by the way is priced £14 on it's own! I have been using this everyday I wear makeup.



I love the packaging, it's pretty and stands out and you know me, I love simplicity! The case keeps all the shadows safe and it looks quite strong and sturdy if you was to drop it! There's a little quote on the inside which is quite unique compared to other brands. You get a booklet with these palettes, which tells you what shadows go with what, and step by step to how to do certain looks that they have provided!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9