New MAC Eyeshadow Palette ❤

| On :
Hello my gorgeous people, I bought an amazing MAC palette the other and I need to share it with you all! I chose the colours to put in them. Because it's summer I was after some lovely greens and browns.



I will go through the shades with swatches, I will begin with the shade 'Tempting' and 'Espresso'



'Tempting' (Left picture) is a lustre finish, it is a very warm light chocolate-brown colour with flecks of gold, giving it a slight subtle shimmer. The best thing is that you can have either have a light finish or you can go really dark depending on what type of look you want to go for.

'Espresso' (Right picture) is a matte finish, looks light but is infact quite a dark colour. This colour is so multipurpose colour. I use this mainly for my eyebrows, to shape them and to shade them in to look more defined and to fill in any gaps. Very natural and lasts for such a long time! You can use this product wet to use it as a eyeliner and again it stays on all day! I also use this to to a little shade of contouring on eye or to do a smokey eye. It's such a perfect product.

Next up the greens..



'Sumptuous Olive' (Left picture) is a veluxe pearl finish with a khaki twist. I have always wanted this colour and finally I have it and I can't wait to use this on my brown eyes! I like this colour because of its blend-ability of this shade and how many things you can do with it and what colours you can mix it with! Such a summer colour and can't wait to use my ideas with this! It has a little shimmer and it doesn't fade.

'Humid' (Right picture) is a frost finish. A gorgeous dark green that blends flawlessy and lasts all day! Another multipurpose product, that you can see has a eyeliner, smokey eye in the crease. Depending what you like, you can have a light coverage of it or a deep colour coverage. It's gorgeous

So theres my lovely brown/green MAC palette, see you soon lovelies!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9