Soft & Gentle by MAC

| On :
MAC mineralize skin finish in Soft and Gentle is the most lovliest highlighting product out there, it is. Words can't describe the pigment that this product has. If your not really into white highlighters then this is the product for you. It is worth every penny, think it was £21.50? You get a insane amount of product that will last you months and months.



I adore the product, it looks really natural and when any light shines on your skin, it looks healthy and glowing on the skin! I wear this product every single day without a doubt. I know there is lots of reviews out there about this product but I wanted to share you my thoughts about this. It is a must have in your makeup collection.



Beautiful, I would call this product. A frosty metallic shimmer, adds a glow to tired looking skin, adds warmth to the skin. The texture I would say is a soft and cream powder that is a dream to blend with! I use this product on my cheek bones, under my eyebrows, centre of my nose and some on my forehead. It is so versatile. It suits any skin tone and any skin type.

If you were unsure of buying this product, don't be anymore. Buy it and you won't regret it

2 comments on "Soft & Gentle by MAC"
  1. I'm still waiting to invest in a good highlight. I'm thinking this one would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I want a highlighter but I'm scared it will make me look oily! Great blog, now following:-)
    Www.fayesk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9