MAC cosmetics - Dainty mineralize blush! ❤

| On :
Hellooo, I am a MAC addict & also this blush has been requested to review. It is the MAC mineralize blush in "Dainty". Dainty was the first MAC mineralize blush I purchased & this type of blush is far better than the other blush's in MAC!



Dainty is so beautiful and it's a lovely pink, really girly! If you think of a doll, and the blush they wear, it is like that but more subtle. It is really lovely though. When you apply this on your cheeks it's effortless, the pigment in this blush is amazing. It blends perfectly on the skin with minimal effort. It has a golden sheen to it but you can't see much of it on the skin which I like about it but you do get a slight shimmer though. When I use this it definitely brightens my face and makes my cheeks really glowing!



It is called Mineralize blush and it's different to other normal blushes because it is baked, it doesn't last as long as other normal blush's but I do still get a long day's wear out of it which I don't mind!

I have other colours too. After I bought this blush I had to buy other mineralize blushers, I have "Love Joy", "Warmsoul" and "Gleeful" they are beautiful blush in a black case!

1 comment on "MAC cosmetics - Dainty mineralize blush! ❤"
  1. hey! I love your blog, your photos are great; so helpful!
    I look forward to more posts :)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9