MAC addiction - New contour powder

| On :
I live in Manchester and in Manchester we don't have a MAC pro store, which really upsets me because I wanted the sculpting cream and powder but anyway I needed a good colour contour powder. I personally find powder's easier to blend on my type of skin.

Here is the lovely purchase I made



It's the mineralize skin finish natural & it is in Medium Dark! I really like the skin finish's natural, I also own the shade Medium, that is to set my makeup, I rarely use it to set my makeup anymore because I like the dewy look rather than matte set finish.

This colour is a contour colour for my colour skin, as I am quite a yellow in my skintone, anything thats slightly orange or dark brown it will look horrible and I could star as a oompa loompa in "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory"

"“I want an Oompa-Loompa!' screamed Veruca.”
― Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


Got a bit distracted then, sorry! As I was saying this colour is perfect and I don't have to worry about going to dark on the contouring because I can build it up as I go along to get to the perfect colour I want yay!


You can use it has a foundation as well but it would give a low coverage but you can use it to fix foundation or touch it up during the day. It is a luxurious product. The slightest touch from the brush and it picks up the product and pigment really well. The powder is silky smooth and a little tip you can make your brush slightly damp to make it a dewy finish. It is amazing.



Have fun my little sweetie pies!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9