Creme Cup & Angel

| On :
Continuing with my MAC obsession..



Creme Cup and Angel. Many people have also asked me to review these to specific lipsticks, I wonder why? Because they are beautiful shades! These lipsticks are from MAC cosmetics and Creme Cup is a cremesheen finish and Angel is a frost finish. These two colours are quite close in shades but the finish's make them different.

I will start of with Creme Cup lipstick first.

Why are you so beautiful on my lips

Creme cup is a light blue pink that is very wearable and soft for nearly all skintones, it is not too bright or flashy. It quite a subtle shade that is buildable. I really like this colour it is more a pink than a nude. For the texture, I LOVE the cremesheen finish has I have dry lips so it is creamy and makes them soft and comfortable.



Next up is Angel, a soft pink and it is a frost finish. Not has noticeable frosty but theres a lovely pearly shine to it. The coverage is sheer on first application but it is very builable to a opaque coverage. It is a really wearable colour, an everyday pink and I think this is one of MAC's best selling lipsticks. Angel is very similar to MAC Creme cup in colour and depth but Angel is a slight cooler. Angel is a really good colour for any makeup look!

I am not an angel, I just wear one



Which one would you wear?
3 comments on "Creme Cup & Angel"
  1. I like the cremesheen formula. I have Creme Cup. It's my first MAC lipstick ever and currently my only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have either of these lipsticks, but I love the look of Creme Cup - it's definitely on my MAC wishlist now.

    Nicola:
    CurlandPearls | Bloglovin’
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Angel and I love it but I plan on trying Crème Cup as well!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9