Chanel - Vitalumiere

| On :
Chanel Vitalumiere is the most amazing foundation, I have come across. It's beautiful.

It is definitely in my top list of foundation and it was only £34 which I think is such a good price considering it is Chanel AND also the quality of the product is beyond! I actually can't express how perfect this is on my skin. I recommend this product to everyone and anyone.



If you have dry skin and want that lovely dewy finish which looks HD, then this is the makeup you need. Any type of skin can wear this foundation (oily,normal etc.)Even though it gives a really good medium coverage, it looks quite natural and it really gives a flawless even skin tone.



I use shade 20, as I have a yellow undertone and I prefer yellowy foundations, just because they look healthy and warm on the skin, but the only thing with Chanel foundations that I have noticed is that they don't have a lot of shades compared to say MAC or Bobbi Brown, but what I can tell you is that Chanel have put a lot of thought in there foundation formula!

It's a fluid texture which contains moisturiser, so you uncomfy dry people this will ensure that your skin is comfortable.

Us dry people need looking after

It is a pump bottle and one|two pumps max is enough for an application, this foundation will last you such a long time, i have had this foundation for 6 months and I use it regular and I am no where near half a bottle yet. All this just proves it's an amazing makeup item!

Please by this now and au'revoir babys!
1 comment on "Chanel - Vitalumiere"
  1. I loved the Vitalumiere Aqua so I'd probably love this as well. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9