Bronze Goddess Part 2 - Fragrance & Body oil

| On :



This Bronze Goddess pair is devine, it's beautiful and it just reminds me of holidays, the beach, sunshine, waves of the sea, golden sand and when you wear it, you just imagine yourself sunbathing under the sun rays with a cocktail in a coconut shell. If you love that sort of feeling then you will LOVE this fragrance.

Just to put it out there I am not a fragranc-ey person really, I usually just buy things like impulse from superdrug|boots, quick and easy and smells nice but working with Estee Lauder I have been winning a lot of incentives and won different fragrances such as; Daisy by Marc Jobs, Juicy Couture and more.

Anyway to continue, I will start off with the Bronze Goddess, Body Oil Spray which is below



The bottle it is in, is lovely and I have a thing for simplicity, so this just attracts me to the product even more. It's a lightweight, silky oil that sinks in the skin quite quickly. It gives my skin a really nice sensual sheen. This product is perfect but it would be definitely amazing when you go on holiday.

Next up is the gorgeous, famous, once a year top selling fragrance that sells out pretty much immediately, the Bronze Goddess fragrance!



Bronze Goddess is a summer sun-kissed fragrance. It doesn't smell overly beachy and holidays like sun tan lotion, its completely different. It's an elegant fragrance and really feminine. I love that it's sweet and smells like tropical beach coconuts! Depends on what you think of a beach-type fragrance. It's soft and not over powering which I love considering I am not a over powering fragrance type of girl.

Much love my sunny lovelies!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9