Azalea Blossom

| On :


A bizarre product that I bought, not something I would usually buy but I was in my Estee Lauder staff shop and I found this product, it caught my eye because it was so pretty!

It's called "Azalea Blossom" a ombre mix of a pinky and lilac shade. I would class it has a light cool pink. While this blush looks pretty, I wouldn't of bought it full price if I seen it at the MAC counter. I believe it was only a USA|Canada product that finally got shipped to the UK but didn't sell well over here, so I was lucky getting this.



Considering this was a MAC product, personally I found it being a lack of pigmentation, don't know whether it was my skin tone or skin type but I have read other reviews and read the same about this blusher. It doesn't build as well as other MAC blushers do. I feel with this product I need to keep swirling my brush around the blush and dig it in to get the even slightest colour on my brush, also it fades quite quickly to.

When I finally get enough colour on the brush and onto my cheeks is seems to disappear and look like a light, very light pink, reminds me of Dandelion from Benefit cosmetics.

It can stay in my makeup draw and look pretty for the time being.

Speak soon amigas!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9